Buy Cosmos (ATOM) With a Credit Card
Notum wallet empowers you to buy Cosmos (ATOM) with a credit or debit card securely and within a minute! Start your best Cosmos investment right here, right now.
How to Buy Cosmos With a Card?
Navigate to Notum platform
Navigate to the Notum desktop platform and click on the ‘Buy’ option, which will open a purchase window.
Choose your crypto
Choose from a wide choice of cryptocurrencies that you’d like to buy.
Enter the amount
Type in the amount of cryptocurrency or fiat currency that you’d like to buy.
Send to any wallet
Enter the address where you’d like to receive your crypto. Still don’t have a wallet? Notum is the one you’re looking for.
Verify your email
Pass a quick KYC process and verify your identity by providing some basic information.
About Cosmos (ATOM)
The Cosmos ecosystem is a network of interoperable blockchains that enables seamless communication and interaction between different blockchain networks. It uses the Tendermint consensus algorithm and the Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) protocol to facilitate secure and scalable cross-chain transfers of assets and data, fostering dApps and interoperability across the blockchain.
ATOM is the native cryptocurrency of the Cosmos network, serving as a utility and governance token. It is used for staking, securing the network, and participating in consensus. ATOM holders can participate in network governance by voting on proposals and shaping the future development of the Cosmos ecosystem. The total supply of ATOM is 260,906,513 to be exact, and the market capitalization of the token is currently around $3.14 billion.
ATOM Use Cases
Now, ATOM offers several ways to use it, such as:
- Staking. ATOM allows its holders to stake tokens to participate in the consensus mechanism, thereby securing the Cosmos network. Moreover, by staking they earn rewards and thereby generate passive income.
- Governance voting. Also, while staking, token holders can participate in on-chain governance, voting on proposals and influencing the future development and upgrades of the network.
- Paying network fees. ATOM can be used to pay transaction fees within the Cosmos network. Whether it's transferring tokens or interacting with decentralized applications built on Cosmos, ATOM can be used as a medium of exchange for transaction fees.
- Enabling interoperability. ATOM serves as a bridge currency for value transfer between various interconnected chains, allowing seamless communication and asset transfers across different blockchain networks.
- Ecosystem Participation. As the native token of Cosmos, ATOM provides access to the growing ecosystem of applications, services, and projects built on the Cosmos network. Holding ATOM can allow users to participate in these projects, invest in emerging dApps, or engage in other activities within the Cosmos ecosystem.
What Can I do with ATOM on Notum Platform?
With Notum, investing becomes even easier and more affordable. You can choose among a huge number of cryptocurrencies, manage your assets without delays, and get the best rates. The platform offers you to buy, stake and swap ATOM and thus get a fast stable income in 2023.
- Buy ATOM
- Swap ATOM
- Stake ATOM
Where to Buy and Store Cosmos?
Why buy crypto via Notum
Buy Cosmos (ATOM) With a Credit Card
Easily get Cosmos (ATOM) with Visa or MasterCard in Notum. We offer one of the best rates for any ATOM operation.
Boost your passive income by staking assets in your Notum Wallet. Get a maximum interest on the top of your holdings and make your BTC, ETH, and other crypto work.
Explore Cosmos (ATOM) in Notum
Click to find out more about Cosmos ATOM. This information will help you make better investment decisions and thus boost your income.
What Is Cosmos (ATOM), and How Does it Work?
Cosmos (ATOM) is a decentralized network of interoperable blockchains that aims to solve the issue of blockchain fragmentation. ATOM serves as the native token of Cosmos, used for staking, participating in governance, and facilitating cross-chain transactions, fostering a scalable and interconnected blockchain ecosystem.
How many ATOM tokens are there?
The total supply of ATOM is not fixed, as it has an inflationary mechanism. At its launch, the initial supply of ATOM was around 238 million. At the moment, the circulation supply of Cosmos is 346,608,690 ATOM. The token is the 23nd most popular in the world and its market capitalization is $3.14 billion as of July 12, 2023.
Who Is the Cosmos Founder?
Most part of the Cosmos ecosystem was developed by Tendermint founders - Jae Kwon, Zarko Milosevic and Ethan Buchman. Jae Kwon is a computer scientist and entrepreneur who played a pivotal role in the development and launch of Cosmos. He is known for his vision of creating an interconnected and scalable ecosystem of blockchains through Cosmos.
How and Where Can I Stake ATOM?
With Notum, the process of staking ATOM will be as simple as possible, as the platform offers clear instructions. All you need to do is enter the amount of ATOM you want to stake, choose a validator, confirm the transaction and earn passive income of around 4% APY. You can learn more about the staking process on Notum here.
What Is the All-Time High Price for ATOM?
The highest price of the ATOM token was recorded on September 20, 2021 and amounted to $44.70. For comparison, the price of the token in July 2023 is $9.08.
Where Can I Buy ATOM?
You can buy ATOM on Notum with Visa or Mastercard at the best rates. The platform is completely secure and offers a user-friendly mobile app (for iOS and Android) so you can access your cryptocurrency at any time. Apart from this, you can also buy the coin on leading platforms like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin and so on.