Neblio is a secure blockchain platform for building decentralised enterprise databases. Neblio is a multi-purpose network for both legal entities and self-employed entrepreneurs, seasoned creators and newcomers. It was created in 2017 to simplify blockchain tools and solutions enabling more people to utilise the technology.
Not only can you transfer the tools you are using into this blockchain, but also integrate a new or already existing app into a programming language of your choice. The ease of development on the platform lies in the open-source code in the vast majority of popular languages: Python, Go, JS, Ruby, .NET, Java, Node.js.
Thanks to distributed ledger technology, applications built on the Neblio blockchain are secure. As the number of platform users grows, so does its security.
The Neblio blockchain can be used in a wide variety of ways, and here are some of them:
- Decentralised registration and data storage
- Audit: all data stored on the Neblio blockchain is immutable, which is a vital aspect for accounting and auditing
- Storage and use of large data sets for Internet of Things devices as well as protection and storage of multiple transactions generated by them
- Physical and digital assets tokenisation
Transactions on the Neblio network are protected by the PoS consensus algorithm, which has the following advantages:
- Network validators are rewarded for participating in block validation, transactions, and data storage
- Compared to Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm, Proof-of-Stake is eco-friendly and energy efficient
- PoS algorithm is highly scalable
NEBL native crypto are created to maintain the network. Besides that, the blockchain has its own wallet running on various operating systems which allows you to store NEBL coins and make transactions within the network.
The NEBL coin is supported by the SimpleHold wallet along with a large number of popular cryptocurrencies.